Monday, March 28, 2011

Ugh Potty Training!!!

OH POTTY TRAINING... HOW I DISPISE YOU!!!!


I'm so over potty training! For months we have been working with Allysea and still she doesn't care she would rather go in her pants than in the potty. I've done everything it feels like. We let her pick out her very own potty, this is now the third potty she has picked out! We let her pick out another package of panties. We've tried candy, potty charts, books and coloring books in the bathroom, money everything so now we are going to try a potty box! A little box with dollar toys that everytime she pottys she can choose one i'm really hoping this will work... Her pediatrician warned us that with her this would not be easy because of everything she has been through in her short little life, having a baby sister and still wanting to be the baby, her hard headed and stubborn attitude and the ADHD the doctor is certain she has!! I was ready for the challenge but I never anticipated it being this difficult!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us see progress, I don't know how many more 3 year old diaper changes we can handle!! :(

2 comments:

  1. Aw... poor Mommy. I will cross my figures for you this works. Have you heard of the potty watch?? I used to watch my nephews and potty trained them, candy worked and the potty watch. Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete